Train The Trainer Program
December 22 @ 10:00 am - December 23 @ 6:00 pm₹22000
The most pertinent question that need to be answered is ‘Who should attend this program? Those who are passionate about learning, training and self-developing. This program is essentially designed for corporates/individuals who although possess the essential training knowledge and skillset, yet are keen to work on their progressive delivery from being better to best.
The next important question is, ‘Why Should You Attend This Program’?
Simply, because people who work as trainers are often put into difficult situations without much understanding of what training is or how to do it well. We know that being a good trainer is the result of developing skills to bring information to an audience. This information will then engage, empower, and encourage continued learning and development. This three-day course will give you the skills that you need so that your participants learn, but also enjoy the process, retain information shared, and use their new skills back in the workplace.
What Will You Learn?
- Recognize the importance of considering the participants and their training needs, including the different learning styles and adult learning principles.
- Designing the Training Content, Pre-Training, Post Training Assessments, Training Tools, Aids, Methodologies and Systems
- Know how to write objectives and evaluate whether these objectives have been met at the end of a training session.
- Develop an effective training style, using appropriate training aids and techniques.
- Conduct a short group training session that incorporates these training concepts.
What Topics are Covered?
- Defining a successful training program/trainer
- Adult learning and the learning process
- Principles of adult learning
- Style assessment, including introvert/extrovert analysis
- Applying the learning cycle
- The training process (planning training, choosing methods, designing learning sequences)
- Adding games, stories, humor, games, etc. to make training an experience to cherish.
- Setting the climate
- Presentation skills and Body Language Tools
- Dealing with difficult trainees
- On-the-job training
- Evaluation techniques
- Mock training presentations for peer review
- Instruction by an expert facilitator, Certified Trainers and Credentialed Coaches
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion
You have the option to attend F2F or
You have the option to attend F2F or Online Classroom Training Mode. Details for the same are mentioned below: