Who Should attend train the trainer program?
Only by those who are passionate about learning, training and self-developing. This program is essentially designed for corporates/individuals who although possess the essential training knowledge and skillset, yet are keen to work on their progressive delivery from being better to best. This advanced level training program is best suited for newly appointed Trainers, and Experienced Trainers who have the desired passion and are hell bent in marking a change in people’s lives and are now looking to enhance their Training Skills. This program would also best suit Prospective Trainers who intend to become influential trainers, speakers and coaches.
Why Should You Attend This Program?
People who work as trainers are often put into difficult situations without much understanding of what training is or how to do it well. We know that being a good trainer is the result of developing skills to bring information to an audience. This information will then engage, empower, and encourage continued learning and development. This course is for trainers who are ready to make their training stronger, more memorable, and more engaging for learners by using visual storytelling and graphical techniques to create better learning experiences that lead to better retention. This two-day course will give you the skills that you need so that your participants learn but also enjoy the process, retain information shared, and use their new skills back in the workplace.
What Will You Learn?
- Recognize the importance of considering the participants and their training needs, including the different learning styles and adult learning principles.
- Designing the Training Content, Pre-Training, Post Training Assessments, Training Tools, Aids, Methodologies and Systems
- Know how to write objectives and evaluate whether these objectives have been met at the end of a training session.
- Develop an effective training style, using appropriate training aids and techniques.
- Conduct a short group training session that incorporates these training concepts.
What Topics are covered?
- Defining a successful training program/trainer
- Adult learning and the learning process
- Modes of Training- Classroom, Skype, Webinar, Group Learning, E-Learning
- Style assessment, including introvert/extrovert analysis
- Applying the learning cycle
- The training process (planning training, choosing methods, designing learning sequences)
- Adding games, stories, humour, games, etc. to make training an experience to cherish.
- Setting the climate
- Presentation skills and Body Language Tools
- Dealing with difficult trainees
- On-the-job training
- Evaluation techniques
- Mock training presentations for peer review
This two-day course will give you the skills in training, coaching and guiding your participants in a way that reflects you as one of the most effective trainer and makes their learning as truly experiential.
Our training sessions are meticulously planned by our highly experienced trainers and are designed in a manner geared towards the maximization of efficiency.
We understand the importance of time, therefore the training sessions for all the given days are prepared and planned in such a manner that each moment stands progressively utilized.
Customized Training Options
In case the number of participants to be nominated is more than twelve, we can customize the Training’s based on your specific requirements.
Our Current Associations
When we think of who makes us complete, we find it’s you and host of other clients that we serve. We assure that our clients are not just happy but overwhelmed with their training, coaching and mentoring experiences that they have with us. Our clients help us to live to our true motto of Adding Value… Impacting Lives!!
Few of our current associations are:-
- RBI-CAB, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, UCO Bank, State Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Syndicate Bank, Axis Bank, COAI, TAIPA, Luigong, NABARD, BIRD, Continental Tyres, EXO Edge, AV International, And Many More…
Our Learning Theory
We at COCOWEAVE acknowledge the fact that it is not just about training and imparting. The contents discussed during the course of training also need to be well assimilated and worked upon by the leaders being trained.
Our focus shall be to ensure that the leaders being trained are using this learning cycle during the course of training as well as make it a part of their real time working.
We incorporate triple A, i.e. A-A-A model of learning as a part of coach training wherein our participants will be sensitized to the art of being Aware-Action-Anchor from being unconsciously incompetent to being unconsciously competent.
Online Training Solution
We at COCOWEAVE, well appreciate the concept of being Global, wherein we work globally, yet think locally. We also understand that many of our client’s participants are geographically dispersed, wherein face to face training may not always be the requisite solution, that too in the current scenario of inculcating a learning culture in an organization. In order to meet the dispersed yet inevitable training, mentoring and coaching needs of the organization, we shall work closely in providing web-based, highly superior and cost effective learning solutions to the progressive organization, like yours! Our online training intervention is not only a “corporate” solution to meet your organization’s training needs but is also an excellent means to create a ‘learning culture’ in your organization. The online collaborative environment shall allow your employees to connect with groups of all sizes to conduct meetings, classes/training sessions, events and remote support sessions over the web.
- The interactive experiential learning experience
- Instruction by an expert facilitator and Certified Coach
- Unique 3-A Model of Learning
- Small, interactive classes
- Transformational Learning opportunity
- Personalized, Pragmatic Training
- Specialized manual and course materials
- 101 Coaching Sessions for interested participants
- Personalized certificate of completion
- Experiential Learning
- Real World Examples
- Blended Learning
- Feedback-Intensive Interactive Activities-Role Plays, Case Studies and Scenarios
- Peer Support Learning
- Best Practices Identification
Our training is based on adult learning and are truly experiential. Our trainers are highly experienced, knowledgeable and passionate about their work. Our faculty includes Coaches, Trainers and Industry Stalwarts with years of experience and strong domain knowledge in respective fields.
No wonder at the end of the training sessions, participants are highly enthused and have a clear plan of action to put their learning’s to practice.
Our training pedagogy is based on the journey, “From Information to Wisdom”, we, therefore, include a host of learning activities, which are inclusive but not limited to:
- Brain Teasers
- Role Plays
- Case studies
- Quiz Competitions
- Group Discussions
- Syndicated Presentations
- Cultural Activities
Training time includes 50% spent on interactive discussion of concepts and training applications relating to core human competencies through the presentation, question and answers, discussion on books & videos, coaching role-plays relating to living issues and discussion of cases.
We also work on observed/mentored coaching in dyads/triads/fishbowl formats for the remainder of the training time.
Some of the Training sessions can also be conducted via live teleclass mode to familiarize participants with telephonic/audio coaching. Within a few days after the classroom training, at least 2-hours are conducted via live teleclass.
Number of Days: 2
Days: Saturday – Sunday
Time: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Venue: COCOWEAVE-The Work Café; 11 Hargobind Enclave, Near Karkardooma Metro Station, Opposite Metro Pillar No. 118, Delhi-92
Program Fee: INR 22000+GST (18%)
What Makes Us Unique?
- Training through Certified Coaches, Trainers and Facilitators of high repute.
- Pearls of Wisdom-by industry experts
- The overwhelming response from clients- public sector, the private sector, MNC’s and eminent personalities to who attend the program.
- Unique 3-A Model of Learning and PURPOSE model of coaching.
- Specialized Manuals and Training Material
- Pre and Post Training Assessments
- Use of NLP Tools in Real Life
- Video Recording of selected Participant’s Event
- Conducting Special Activities to Make Training Fun
- Certificate of Completion