Change Management Program
How comfortable are you in handling change? Is it something that excites you or stresses you? Does it takes out the best of you or drags you towards lack of performance and energy. Change is something that excites people who love to seek opportunities for growth, to see, learn and experience new things, or who like to shift the status quo. Yet, some changes, are harder to adjust to and lead to expressions of resistance, anger and stress. But there is something that has to be done. It is important to take concrete steps to make change more palatable by understanding people’s hesitation, identifying the help of others, setting up plans, and managing stressors. These steps can also ensure that desired changes are implemented successfully.
In this one-day workshop on Change Management at COCOWEAVE, you will learn how to manage and cope with change and how to help those around you too.
What Will You Learn?
- Accept there are no normal or abnormal ways of reacting to change, but that we must start from where we are.
- See change not as something to be feared and resisted but as an essential element of the world to be accepted.
- Understand that adapting to change is not technical but attitudinal. Change is not an intellectual issue but one that strikes at who you are.
- Recognize that before we can embrace the way things will be, we may go through a process of grieving, and of letting go of the way things used to be.
- See change as an opportunity for self-motivation and innovation.
- Identify strategies for helping change be accepted and implemented in the workplace.
What Topics are Covered?
- What is change and our response to change?
- The cycle of change
- The human reaction to change
- The pace of change and how to deal with it
- The four room apartment
- Dealing with resistance
- Adapting to change
- Strategies for dealing with anger
- How to manage stress and anxiety
- Instruction by expert, experienced and renowned facilitator
- Small Interactive class size
- Specialized participant’s manual and course material
- Personalized Certificate of Completion